Monday, August 3, 2009

Drama...Shark Week...Lifetime

So it has again been such a long time since I posted. I have been very depressed lately and do not know what to do about it... I know that I feel most depressed when I'm outside so that may have something to do with it. I still have not found work and I don't have much food so that doesn't help either heh. That's life though right? I had a job interview two weeks ago at a local hotel and I thought it went well but I did not get it. I don't understand it...I have plenty of experience, a good resume, great references and I feel I have a super personality...What could I be doing wrong? Does anyone have any tips? Ideas? Please let me know.

In other news...Its Shark Week on Discovery! Yay!!! I love sharks :-)



Also a new episode of "Drop Dead Diva" was on last night. I love love love that show. Brooke Elliott is great! She really sells that role...Also Margaret Cho is on it so what else could a gay man ask for. Watch this 4 min. Promo trailer and love it! Love it! Why fight it? Okay?



You can follow the show's Twitter page here you can also watch the Pilot plus catch up on all episodes here Its a very new show so you won't be too far behind. Also don't forget to catch the show every Sunday night on Lifetime at 9pm ET/PT

Anyway a storm is brewing outside so it is time to turn off the computer. I'll try to update more often...I have just been a bit out of it.

"Breathe Deep"

1 comment:

  1. I'll call you...and after all this time if you are struggling and need some help you know I am here so call anytime.

    I don't think you are doing anything wrong. It;s just the economy...if these businesses can hire people with less experience for less pay that is what they are doing.

    You see it here all the time. Gabe works with three people that don't even live in this country- they live in Tijuana.

    ReplyDelete