Thursday, July 9, 2009

Craziness!!

Dear Followers,
I'm sorry that I've taken longer than ever to update! I have been so preoccupied with the craziness of life. I'm still looking for work (GOOD TIMES!) and just living life day to day. I went to a job fair yesterday for a hotel that I used to work at but closed for renovations. It is beautiful now! It will easily be the classiest and best hotel in Tallahassee. Check it out HERE. That is the new Hotel Duval! Formerly known as the Park Plaza Hotel and the Radisson prior to that. It opens in late August so I've not seen the rooms yet, however, the lobby looks amazing and the restaurant promises to be fabulous!

Why do I want to work there? Well, I have personal ties to it. I moved to Tallahassee in 2006 and started work at that hotel as a front desk agent. After dealing with a DUI and other personal problems, my focus switched more to work and that's what got me through it all. After all of the hard work I put into that hotel, I was promoted to Front Desk Manager which, of course, made me very happy but also put me on the path I am today. So, in short, I can say that working at the hotel molded me into the responsible young man I am today. Who knows what life would have been like if I had not had the support of my fellow co-workers and managers at that hotel.

In other news...How about all those celebrity deaths? I hate to seem insensitive but I really wish they would stop with the Michael Jackson coverage! The man is dead...can they not let it be?

I don't know what else to blog about at this moment. I have errands to run. So I will be in touch. I leave you with this...



Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. They just need to bury Michael- a singer died not God

    ReplyDelete