Saturday, August 8, 2009

This & That

So I cannot seem to shake my depression...I try to be happy but its tough...I'm running out of meds too. Ho-hum. So I hear that working out helps relieve stress...I don't know that first thing about exercise. I can go for some cardio here & there but if I try anything else I hurt myself. I'm sure if I set my mind to it I can accomplish something. What is the point of all this? I need assistance...I want to know how some of you set up your daily routines. What drives you? How do you stay away from the bad foods? etc... j/w

So its another boring Saturday. I hate the weekend because it takes away from my job hunting time. What should I do today? I'm watching this silly movie on Syfy called "The Hive"



I'm watching it and i'm thinking "Whatever" Have we seriously run out of good ideas. This is why whenever I want to sit and have a movie night I lean more towards oldies but goodies. While I'm talking movies I think I will list my top 10..these are in no particular order, however, the first one will always be my number one!

1) Night of The Living Dead - 1968


Classic right?! Dear Romero, I love you!

2) Invasion of the Body Snatchers - 1956

3) Cloverfield - 2008
This is by far one of my personal favorites because it gives me hope for films to come. Cloverfield was clever, nicely shot and the marketing for it was phenomenal!

4) The Thing - 1982

5) Jaws - 1975

6) Airplane - 1980

7) Resident Evil - 2002

8) The House of Yes - 1997

9) Pretty Persuasion - 2005

10) The Notebook - 2004

I could go on and on and on....like how much I love Arachnophobia and Fame and Hostel but then I'll just be here all day. So that's that for now. What are some of your favorite films? Let me know and have a happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment