Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No rest....

It is 3:20 am...
I cannot sleep...I figured "why not wright about it"... I wonder what is keeping me up? Insomnia perhaps? Sleeping is for squares...or maybe i'm the square for still being awake O_o...I'm not making any sense.

I guess I'm worried. I have not been able to find a job. I've been trying and trying. How will next months rent get paid?! I'm tired of borrowing from people. I feel like a LoSeR... I've been thinking about joining one of those cyber beg websites but all of the good ones require a fee. Hmmm if I am trying to beg for money online, how on earth am I supposed to pay a fee for a member ship? Can't they just take a % out of what is given to me :-/ It doesn't make much sense to me....

So...In other news, I know that THIS should be the last thing on my mind but I cannot help but think about it! I want it! I have the 3G but damn it I want that S

Let us see... what else is keeping me awake? Not having a car or a license...UGH that drives my mind crazy. Its almost as though I was grounded in 2006 and someone forget to "un"ground me lol...But that is another story.

So I was playing Resident Evil 4 today...I was playing "Seperate Ways" as Ada Wong (One of my fav. characters) and decided that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scene:



She is Fierce!

I guess thats all for now. I'm going to do some online gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment